Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Post 25: Dining Room Table Makeover


Last time, we showed you our experience with gel stain on our coffee table project.  Check it out here!

Sometime after Alan and I got married, I decided I loved pedestal tables. I knew I wanted one as soon as we knew we were moving into our house, so I was thrilled to find this one on Craigslist for $50.


It was not much yet, but I saw a lot of potential in this purchase. I wanted to update the table to a two-toned table (white on bottom and dark stain on top).

We bought these chairs to go with the table from a hotel liquidation sale and I planned to recover the seats and paint the wood to match the table.



After a little elbow grease (and some help from my awesome mom), we had our pedestal table! I think it looks awesome! What do you think?













Want to see more about the transformation? Click here to see the step-by-step tutorial!

Check out our next project (half bath renovation) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment